West Virginia Motor Truck Association President Jan Vineyard told reporters, "I'm excited to see the Share the Road safety program at the West Virginia International Auto Show educating attendees on the differences professional truck drivers face on the highway.
What does WVMTA stand for?
WVMTA stands for West Virginia Motor Truck Association (est. 1932)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WVMTA
- Water Vapor Mixing Ratio
- West Virginia Mining and Reclamation Association (trade association)
- West Virginia Mud Racing Association
- Welsh Valley Middle School (Narberth, PA)
- West Virginia Motor Speedway (Vienna, WV)
- Willamette Valley Mushroom Society (Salem, Oregon)
- Wireless Vehicle Management System
- Woodlake Valley Middle School (California)
- Wyoming Valley Montessori School (Kingston, PA)
- West Virginia Memorial Tunnel
- West Virginia Music Teachers Association
- West Virginia Mountain Trail Runners (est. 2003)
- West Valley Mosquito and Vector Control District (Canada)
- Water Vapor Motion Winds
- Water Vapor Nitrogen
- Welsh Video Network (UK)
- West Virginia Northern (US District Court; Wheeling, WV)
- Whiplash Vereniging Nederland (Dutch: Whiplash Association Netherlands)
- Whole Vestibular Nerve (anatomy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ATA President's Trophy represents the latest in a long line of safety awards that Harrison, Arkansas-based American Freightways has earned during the past few months, including the following: -- West Virginia Motor Truck Association -- Trailmobile Safety Award for Local and Intercity (6-8 million miles).
Mark Kurucz, a driver sales representative for Con-Way Central Express (CCX) in Wheeling, West Virginia, was selected West Virginia Driver of the Month for August by the West Virginia Motor Truck Association.