Bray Cary is currently president and chief executive officer of West Virginia Media Holdings, LLC, but is nationally known as a sports marketing entrepreneur.
What does WVMH stand for?
WVMH stands for West Virginia Media Holdings
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WVMH in our Acronym Attic
- West Virginia Mountain Bike Association (Davis, WV)
- Waterville Valley Music Center (New Hampshire)
- Wenatchee Valley Medical Center (Wenatchee, WA)
- West Virginia Music Center (musicians directory)
- West Valley Mission Community College District
- West Virginia Mine Drainage Task Force (est. 1978)
- West Virginia Music Educators Association (Buckhannon, WV)
- West Virginia Manufacturing Extension Partnership, Inc.
- West Virginia Master Gardener
- West Virginia Master Gardener Association
- West Virginia Mental Health Consumers' Association
- West Virginia Medical Institute, Inc.
- Willamette Valley Multiple Listing Service (Salem, OR)
- Water Vapor Mixing Ratio
- West Virginia Mining and Reclamation Association (trade association)
- West Virginia Mud Racing Association
- Welsh Valley Middle School (Narberth, PA)
- West Virginia Motor Speedway (Vienna, WV)
- Willamette Valley Mushroom Society (Salem, Oregon)
- Wireless Vehicle Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Becker has been an advisor/consultant in the insurance industry and is also Chairman and General Partner of West Virginia Media Holdings, which he co-founded in 2001.
Highlights: * West Virginia Media Holdings standardizes with Harris media software across eight stations * Integrated solution brings together traffic and billing, advertising sales for a more efficient business operation * Complete solution will simplify processes and help stations identify new revenue opportunities MELBOURNE, Fla.
The system is also being utilized by West Virginia Media Holdings, Inc.
Becker also has served as General Partner and Chairman of the Board of West Virginia Media Holdings, which he co-founded, since April 2001.
Highlights from the quarter include: Company reported its first quarterly profit on record revenues; Company satisfied and paid legacy IRS obligation in full; Modavox and West Virginia Media Holdings completed streaming agreement; Launched small cap promotions technology suite; Launched New VoiceAmerica website with BoomBox 2.
West Virginia Media Holdings, Gray Television, United Communications, Westwind Communications, Cablevision's five News 12 stations and The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation.
OTCBB:MDVX) today announced it has completed an agreement with media chain, West Virginia Media Holdings to bring streaming video and audio applications for local and national advertising campaigns.