Davis is the author of West Virginia Law Review articles and has co-authored books on the rules of civil procedure, punitive damages, and Workers' Compensation litigation.
What does WVLR stand for?
WVLR stands for West Virginia Law Review
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- West Virginia Laborers District Council
- West Virginia Labor History Association
- West Virginia Law Institute
- Women'sVision Leadership Institute (Denver, CO)
- West Vancouver Little League (Canada)
- Willamette Valley Little League (Springfield, OR)
- Western Vocational Lifelong Learning Network (UK)
- West Virginia Lymphedema Network
- Wavelengths in Nanometers
- West Valley Light Opera (San Francisco, CA)
- Wisconsin Valley Library Service
- Workshop on Very Large Scale Integration (IEEE Computer Society)
- West Virginia Legal Services Plan
- Wallkill Valley Land Trust (New Paltz, NY)
- Western Virginia Land Trust (Roanoke, VA)
- Water Vending Machine
- Werkplaats Voor Medezeggenschap (Dutch: Workshop Participation; business training; Netherlands)
- West Virginia Mountaineers (West Virginia University; Morgantown, WV)
- White Van Man
- Wireless Vulnerability Management (network security software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ashdown, "Drugs, Ideology and the Deconstitutionalization of Criminal Procedure," 95 West Virginia Law Review, 1 (1992).