The West Virginia League of Cities and the West Virginia Housing Development Fund are partners with NLC for this project, which is funded under a grant from the Fannie Mac Foundation.
What does WVHDF stand for?
WVHDF stands for West Virginia Housing Development Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- West Valley Housing Authority (Dallas, OR)
- West Virginia Hospital Association
- West Volusia Hospital Authority (DeLand, FL)
- Wiltshire Village Halls' Association (UK)
- Windows Vista Hardware Assessment
- Windows Vista Home Basic (Microsoft operating system)
- West Virginia Highlands Conservancy
- West Virginia Humanities Council
- West Virginia Health Care Authority (Charleston, WV)
- Wyoming Valley Health Care System
- West Valley Heavy Events (Idaho)
- West Virginia Home Educators Association (est. 1986)
- West Virginia Hunter Education Association
- Wilhelmina Vooruit Hortus Eendracht Doet Winnen (The Netherlands, Amsterdam)
- West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission (Charleston, WV)
- Wyoming Valley Habitat for Humanity
- West Virginia Histories Homepage
- Wimberley Valley Habitat for Humanity (Texas; home-building volunteer organzation)
- West Virginia Health Information Management Association (Fairmont, WV)
- West Virginia Health Information Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 million, the Economic Development Authority $9 million and the West Virginia Housing Development Fund $6 million.
Committed funds from the West Virginia Housing Development Fund, West Virginia Historic Preservation, West Virginia HUB and the West Virginia Council of Churches help meet budget.
At Atlantic Financial Federal, then the largest single-family lender in West Virginia, Bond established a consortium of private lenders aligned with the West Virginia Housing Development Fund (WVHDF) to create a secondary market program for Habitat for Humanity homes.
Recently, the company donated land for homesites to the West Virginia Housing Development Fund to aid victims of summer flooding.
Also on hand was a representative of the West Virginia Housing Development Fund, which provided a $63,000 land development loan and a $142,000 grant for infrastructure and construction costs associated with the first four homes.
A $1 million flood relief program is available for families in West Virginia, as a result of a partnership among the Federal Home Loan Bank of Pittsburgh, the West Virginia Housing Development Fund (WVHDF) and four West Virginia banks.
The West Virginia Housing Development Fund (WVHDF) will provide affordable mortgage products for home loans through their participating lenders, including Wesbanco.