The conference is officially hosted by the INNOVA Commercialization Group, an initiative of the West Virginia High Technology Consortium (WVHTC) Foundation, and the West Virginia Development Office.
What does WVHTC stand for?
WVHTC stands for West Virginia High Technology Consortium
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Wabash Valley Human Services (Vincennes, IN)
- Waubonsie Valley High School (Naperville, Illinois)
- Wenatchee Valley Humane Society (Wanatchee, WA)
- West Valley High School (various locations)
- Westside Virtual High School (Omaha, NE)
- West Virginia Head Start Association (Wheeling, WV)
- West Virginia High School Rodeo Association (Dunmore, WV)
- Wave Height
- Weaver Vale Housing Trust (UK)
- West Virginia Hospitality and Travel Association (Charleston, WV)
- West Virginia High Technology Consortium Foundation
- Watsonville Municipal Airport (California)
- Willamette Valley Internet, LLC
- Wireless Village Initiative (mobile industry initiative)
- Work Values Inventory
- World Veterinary Index
- World Vision India (Chennai, India)
- World Vision International
- West Virginia Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
- Wisconsin Valley Improvement Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event is a program of the National Institute of Justice (NIJ), Office of Science and Technology, and an initiative of the West Virginia High Technology Consortium (WVHTC) Foundation.
Taylor, the director for Washington relations for the West Virginia High Technology Consortium Foundation.
troops in the Middle East will now use special military robots manufactured by the West Virginia High Technology Consortium (WVHTC) Foundation that are designed to combat improvised explosive devices (IEDs).
Redpoint Controls was a company funded by INNOVA, an initiative of the West Virginia High Technology Consortium (WVHTC) Foundation in Fairmont, W.
5-acre parcel of land in the I-79 High Technology Park from the West Virginia High Technology Consortium Foundation.
; SuprTEK; Terma A/S; Wakelight Technologies; West Virginia High Technology Consortium Foundation; and Wind River Systems.
The IP Management Group is part of the West Virginia High Technology Consortium Foundation, based in Fairmont, W.