According to the West Virginia Geological and Economic Survey ("WVGES"), in 1997 five counties produced a total of 14.
What does WVGES stand for?
WVGES stands for West Virginia Geological and Economic Survey
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Windows Vector Graphics (SVG, XAML)
- Wolfsburger Verkehrs GmbH (German: Wolfsberg Transport Ltd.; public transportation; Wolfsberg, Germany)
- World Vision Ghana (faith based organization)
- West Virginia Geographic Alliance (est. 1992)
- West Virginia Golf Association (Charleston, West Virginia)
- West Virginia Grantmakers Association
- Whitewater Valley Genealogical Association (Connersville, IN)
- Wide Video Graphics Array (various physical sizes, 16:9 shape; 1.78:1 aspect ratio)
- West Virginia Graduate College (South Charleston, WV)
- West Virgina Golf Course Superintendents Association
- West Virginia Ghost Hunters, LLC (Huntington, WV)
- Wabash Valley Goodwill Industries, Inc. (est. 1927)
- West Virginia Greyhound Owners and Breeders Association
- West Valley Genealogical Society (Youngtown, AZ)
- West Valley Girls Softball (West Hills, CA)
- West Valley Gymnastics School (Campbell, CA)
- Wet Vervoer Gevaarlijke Stoffen (Dutch: law on harmful material transport)
- Willamette Valley Genealogical Society (Oregon)
- Wassersport-Verein Hemelingen (German: Watersports Association Hemelingen eV; Hemelingen, Bremen, Germany)
- West Valley High (Fairbanks, AK)