Shotwell Award, the association's highest honor in rehabilitation, was presented to Charles "Chuck" Huss, of West Virginia Division of Rehabilitation Services.
What does WVDRS stand for?
WVDRS stands for West Virginia Division of Rehabilitation Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- West Virginia Division of Corrections
- West Virginia Department of Education
- West Virginia Division of Forestry
- West Virginia Department of Highways (aka West Virginia Division of Highways)
- West Virginia Division of Highways (aka West Virginia Department of Highways)
- West Virginia Department of Transportation
- West Valley Demonstration Project
- West Valley Demonstration Project (nuclear waste management site)
- West Virginia Dialect Project
- Wedding Video Done Right (Oklahoma)
- Willamette Valley Down Syndrome Association (Oregon)
- West Virginia Division of Tourism
- Woonvorm van de Toekomst (Dutch housing project)
- Women Victims of Domestic Violence
- Wake Vortex Encounter (aerospace research)
- Waterschap Vallei & Eem (Dutch: Water Board Vallei & Eem)
- Welzijn, Volksgezondheid en Emancipatie (Dutch: Welfare, Health and Equality)
- West Valley Eagles
- West View Elementary (Missouri)
- Wireless Vulnerabilities and Exploits
Samples in periodicals archive:
The West Virginia Division of Rehabilitation Services (WVDRS) is a state-federal vocational rehabilitation (VR) program with the mission of promoting quality employment outcomes and independence for persons with significant disabilities in the state.
The West Virginia Division of Rehabilitation Services helps people with disabilities establish and reach their vocational goals.