[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] For its low performance, the West Virginia Board of Education took control of the district in 2001.
What does WVBOE stand for?
WVBOE stands for West Virginia Board of Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- West Virginia Baptist Convention
- West Virginia Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Program
- Welsh Vocabulary of the Bangor District (book)
- West Virginia Board of Education
- West Virginia Bureau of Employment Programs
- West Virginia Bass Federation
- West Virginia Biometrics Initiative (Morgantown, WV)
- West Valley Branch Library (San Jose, CA)
- West Virginia Book of Lists (Gerald Tomlinson and Richard Weigen book)
- Willamette Valley Business Mall
- West Virginia Board of Medicine
- West Virginia Bureau for Public Health (West Virginian Department of Health and Human Resources)
- Wensum Valley Birdwatching Society (UK)
- World Video Bible School (est. 1986; Maxwell, TX)
- Wabash Valley British Sports Car Club (Terre Haute, Indiana)
- West Virginians for Better Transportation
- West Virginia Birth to Three (early childhood program; Charleston)
- Warner Village Cinemas
- Web Video Conferencing
- Wenatchee Valley College
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was a past president of the Kanawha Medical Society, the West Virginia State Medical Association, the Tri-State Orthopedic Society, and the West Virginia Board of Education.
He wrote this in the case, West Virginia Board of Education v.
as well as Member and Vice President of the West Virginia Board of Education.
As Justice Robert Jackson eloquently said in 1943 in West Virginia Board of Education v.
The West Virginia Board of Education will decide later this month whether to alter the state's science education standards to allow teachers to discuss "intelligent design.