The West Texas Municipal Power Agency (WTMPA) purchases power through a full requirements wholesale power contract with SPS and contractually sells power to LP&L and three other city systems.
What does WTMPA stand for?
WTMPA stands for West Texas Municipal Power Agency
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of WTMPA in our Acronym Attic
- Where the Money Goes
- Way Too Much Information
- Welcome To My Ignore List
- Welcome To My Kill File
- Welcome to My Kill Filter
- Wavelet Transform Modulus Maxima
- Welcome to My Nightmare (music album)
- Wire Type Maintenance Network (Titan II)
- Western Theater of Military Operations
- Water Temperature
- Welcome to My Quote Book
- Waste Tire Management System (California)
- William Thomas Middle School (American Falls, ID)
- Wireless Temperature Monitoring System
- World Tourism Marketing Summit
- Web Traffic Measurement Tool
- Wildlife Trade Monitoring Unit
- Washington Township Municipal Utilities Authority (Morris, NJ)
- Whatever The Market Will Bare
- Wisconsin Trolley Museum
Samples in periodicals archive:
21%) of the West Texas Municipal Power Agency (WTMPA) and is obligated through a contractual guarantee to a 100% step-up, the rating on WTMPA is also upgraded to 'A-' from 'BBB+'.
22, 2003 Fitch Ratings downgrades and removes from Rating Watch Negative the electric revenue bonds of Lubbock Power and Light (LP&L) and West Texas Municipal Power Agency (WTMPA) to 'BBB+' from 'A+'.