What does WSEP stand for?
WSEP stands for West Sussex Economic Partnership (economic development group; West Sussex, England, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WSEP
We have 2 other meanings of WSEP in our Acronym Attic
- Washington State Emergency Net (radio network)
- Western Space Education Network, Inc.
- Workplace Social Exchange Network (USA)
- Wrangell-Saint Elias News (publication; Alaska)
- Wrexham Social Economy Network (UK)
- Washington State Emergency Nurse Association
- Washington State Energy Office
- WWMCCS System Engineering Organization
- Watershed Stewardship Education Program (Oregon)
- Weapon System Evaluation Program
- Wiltshire and Swindon Economic Partnership (est. 2007; UK)
- Women's Self-Employment Project (Chicago, IL)
- Workplace Skills Enhancement Program (various locations)
- Weighted Shortest Expected Processing Time (algorithm)
- Weapon Splashpoint Error Range
- Weapon System Enterprise Review (US DoD)
- Western States Endurance Run
- Weapon Systems Explosive Safety Review Board
- Western Slope Environmental Resource Council (Paonia, CO, USA)
- Well Seismic Edit Report (engineering)