will debut its first annual retro tennis tournament with the evian Wood Racquet Cup taking place on Saturday, August 18, 2012 at The West Side Tennis Club in Forest Hills, New York.
What does WSTC stand for?
WSTC stands for West Side Tennis Club (New York)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WSTC
We have 48 other meanings of WSTC in our Acronym Attic
- World Societies for Technology in Anesthesia
- Wyoming State Trapshooting Association
- Welsh Salmon and Trout Angling Association
- Weapons System Technical Architecture Working Group
- Water Sciences and Technology Board
- West Shore Tax Bureau (Camp Hill, PA)
- Work Sample Test Battery (police training)
- Warrior Systems Technology Base Executive Steering Committee
- Washington State Tax Consultants (est. 1982)
- Washington State Transportation Center
- West Suburban Teen Clinic (Minnesota)
- Westinghouse Science and Technology Center
- White Sands Test Center
- Willamette Striders Track Club (Oregon City, OR)
- Workforce Solutions for Tarrant County (Texas)
- Wrapped Space-Time Coding
- Wisconsin Statewide Telephone Cooperative Association
- Wasatch Range
- Watson-Sphere Terminated Cluster Model
- Wildlife Sector Technical Coordinating Unit (wildlife conservation; South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The West Side Tennis Club that owns the site had been reviewing bids from developers that sought to raze the existing structure for new condominiums and was expected to pick a winner early next year.
Earlier this year, the West Side Tennis Club issued a Request For Proposals after preservationists failed in a bid to protect the facility through landmark status.
Open, defeating Tom Okker of the Netherlands in a marathon 14-12, 5-7, 6-3, 3-6, 6-3 final on the grass at the West Side Tennis Club in Forest Hills, Queens.
The tournament moved from the West Side Tennis Club in Forest Hills (Queens), NY, to the NTC at Flushing Meadows (Queens), NY, in 1978.
A preservation battle is brewing at the West Side Tennis Club in Forest Hills, Queens.
The new Queens cell sites will improve network coverage and capacity in the following areas: -- In Forest Hills, along Queens Boulevard, Metropolitan Avenue, Austin, Harrow and Juno streets as well as the West Side Tennis Club at Forest Hills.
He was delighted when the USTA moved the Open from the narrow West Side Tennis Club to a public park, the Meadow, in 1978.