Also opening recently, CAK Marketplace, which has two locations before and after security screening features local products including Bertman Ballpark Mustard, Maize Valley Wine and West Point Market Snackers & Killer Brownies.
What does WPM stand for?
WPM stands for West Point Market (Akron, OH)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WPM
We have 72 other meanings of WPM in our Acronym Attic
- Whoever Posts Last Wins
- Wal-Mart Preticketed Merchandise
- Warranty Protection Marking
- Watershed Protection and Management (Morocco)
- Wavelength Path Management (Nortel Networks)
- Wavelength Pump Multiplexer
- Wavelet Packet Modulation
- Web Presence Management (various companies)
- Weighted Product Method (decision theory)
- West of the Prime Meridian (geography)
- White Phase Modulation (ANSI)
- White Professional Male
- Wii Play: Motion (video game)
- Wild Pokemon Modifier (Pokemon gaming cheat codes)
- Wireline Protection Module
- Wisconsin Paintball Militia (paintball players network)
- Wood Packaging Material (shipping)
- WordPerfect Macro (File Name Extension)
- Words Per Minute
- Work Package Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
Years ago, Russ Vernon of West Point Market posed a better one: What if we don't train him and he stays?
: Panel: "Gourmet Symposium: Quick Bites for Your Business" Topic: Shipping Location: The Culinary Center Cost: $20 (includes lunch) Representatives from FedEx, Rice Epicurean, and West Point Markets.
Russ Vernon, president of West Point Market, agreed: "Oils and vinegars are still thriving and are wonderful for cross-promotion.
We're thrilled that West Point Market is carrying our teas," says Al Sharif, founder and president of Harrisons & Crosfield.
People who try the sandwich love the addition of the chutney, so they ask which chutney it is and then they buy it from the shelves," says Nina Gionti, director of specialty foods for West Point Market.
Other retailers such as Akron, Ohio-based West Point Market have found ways to market candy through colorful gift baskets and table displays throughout their stores.
A one time charge for various operating expenses related to the expansion into the West Point market and subsequent renovation of facilities contributed to the decline, according to Earl R.