The West Point Bridge Design Contest (WPBDC) is an Interact-based competition that attracts over 10,000 teams of high school and middle students each year.
What does WPBDC stand for?
WPBDC stands for West Point Bridge Design Contest (US Military Academy at West Point)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WPBDC
- Waveguide Port Boundary Condition
- West Park Baptist Church (Knoxville, TN)
- Western Pacific Base Command (US Navy)
- Western Pentecostal Bible College (Canada)
- Weymouth and Portland Borough Council (UK)
- Woodland Park Baptist Church (various locations)
- World Peace Buddhist Club (various locations)
- West Point Bridge Design (student bridge building software/contest)
- Westinghouse Proposal and Business Development
- West Piedmont Business Development Center (Martinsville, VA)
- West Palm Beach, Florida
- White Plains Beautification Foundation (New York)
- Wisconsin Public Broadcasting Foundation (est. 1983)
- World Professional Boxing Federation
- West Palm Beach Fishing Club
- West Palm Beach Fire Rescue (Florida)
- Walker Problem Behavior Identification Checklist
- Weighted Private Block List
- Westlake Public Branch Library (Daly City, CA)
- World Professional Billiard League
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arkansas Literacy Festival -- United Negro College Fund - UNCF Annual Campaign -- United Way of Southwest Louisiana - Day Care RN Consultant Program -- New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity - Habitat Marketing Materials -- Patriot Ledger Newspaper in Education Foundation - Reading First -- Boys and Girls Club of Kosciusko/ Attala Company - Project Learn -- Association of Graduates of the United States of Military Academy - West Point Bridge Design Contest -- Montgomery County Interfaith Hospitality Network - Family Homelessness Service For a complete list of recipients, go to the Entergy Web site at http://www.