For the past 10 years, she has been solely responsible for the poster and essay contests that are a part of Law Week activities for the West Pasco Bar Association.
What does WPBA stand for?
WPBA stands for West Pasco Bar Association (New Port Richey, FL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WPBA
We have 2 other meanings of WPBA in our Acronym Attic
- World Programme of Action for Youth (United Nations; New York, NY)
- What Planet Are You From? (movie; slang)
- Patrol Craft, Large (USCGC)
- War Production Board
- Waste Paper Basket
- Waste Paper Bin
- Weibel-Palade Bodies
- West Palm Beach (Florida)
- Wide-Pulse Blanking
- Working Party on Billfish (Indian Ocean Tuna Commission)
- West Point Business Association (West Point, PA)
- Westmoreland Professional Builders Association (Greensburg, PA)
- Women's Professional Billiard Association
- Workplace-Based Assessment (physician competence assessment)
- World Peace Bell Association (est. 1982; Japan)
- World Poetry Bout Association (Taos, NM)
- World Pool-Billiard Association
- Working Program Budget Advisory Council
- Waveguide Port Boundary Condition
- West Park Baptist Church (Knoxville, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
200 Jacksonville 32207-9056 (904)346-3800 Fifth Circuit (Citrus, Hernando, Lake, Marion, Sumter) Vacant at presstime Sixth Circuit (Pasco, Pinellas) Allyson Hughes, Chair West Pasco Bar Association 7604 Massachusetts Ave.
Bookman also addressed a luncheon meeting of the West Pasco Bar Association that same day and presented Sen.