Friends of Oakland Parks and Recreation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to the improvement of parks and recreation centers, working with the City of Oakland, the West Oakland Commerce Association, local sports teams and members of the West Oakland Community, has submitted an application for a Major Conditional Use Permit for a Master Design plan of Ernie Raimondi Park, located at 1689 20th Street in Oakland.
What does WOCA stand for?
WOCA stands for West Oakland Commerce Association (Oakland, California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WOCA
We have 7 other meanings of WOCA in our Acronym Attic
- World Orthopaedic Concern
- World Outreach Church (Murfreesboro, TN)
- World Overall Championships (frisbee sports)
- Wound, Ostomy and Continence
- Written and Oral Communications
- Wing Operations Center (Airlift)
- Wing Operations Center (Fighter)
- Wing Operations Center for Reconnaissance
- Wing Operations Center (Strategic Air Command)
- Wakayama Organic Certified Association (Wakayama, Japan)
- West Oxford Community Association (UK)
- Whitney Oaks Community Association (Rocklin, California)
- Wisconsin Ovarian Cancer Alliance
- Women of Color Alliance
- Women of Color in Art (Women's Caucus for Art)
- World of Coal Ash (American Coal Ash Association; Colorado)
- Worldcargo & Air Booking (P) Ltd
- West Oakland Community Advisory Group (California)
- World Congress of African Linguistics
- Women Organizing for Change in Agriculture and Natural Resource Management