Shawmut acquired 7 branches as a result of the West Newton Savings Bank and Cohasset Savings Bank acquisitions and consolidated 20 branches during the quarter .
What does WNSB stand for?
WNSB stands for West Newton Savings Bank (West Newton, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WNSB
- WADP Numbering System (World Association for the Development of Philately)
- Washington (DC) Numismatic Society
- We Need Sex
- Weismann-Netter Syndrome
- Western Snow Conference
- White Nose Syndrome (bats)
- Winston-Salem (Amtrak station code; Winston-Salem, NC)
- Wire Neutralization System (US Army)
- Wireless Network Security
- Worldwide Network Systems
- Winona National Savings Bank (Minnesota)
- Wireless Network Security Center (Stevens Institute of Technology)
- Western Nebraska Sheep & Goat Association
- Washington National Standards, Incorporated
- World Net Services, Inc. (Salt Lake City, UT; est. 1996)
- Wireless Network for Secure Industrial Application (Protocol Suite)
- Wembley National Stadium Limited (UK)
- Wright Nuclear Structure Laboratory (Yale University)
- World Natural Sports Organization
- Worldwide Nepalese Students' Organisation (study abroad assistance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dionne, formerly chairman and chief executive officer of West Newton Savings Bank, Newton, Mass.
30 /PRNewswire/ -- Shawmut National Corporation (NYSE: SNC) today announced that it has completed its acquisition of West Newton Savings Bank (Nasdaq: WNSB) of West Newton, Massachusetts, and officially opened for business through its subsidiary Shawmut Bank, N.
Definitive Agreement Reached to Acquire West Newton Savings Bank - March 8 The transaction is an all cash deal at $25 per share for a total of $45.
March 8 /PRNewswire/ -- Shawmut National Corporation (NYSE: SNC) said that it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire West Newton Savings Bank (NASDAQ: WNSB) of West Newton, Mass.