Birmingham-based interior design expert Spencer Swinden has just completed a prestigious contract to re-design the office interior of West Midlands in Europe (WME) in Brussels.
What does WMIE stand for?
WMIE stands for West Midlands in Europe
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Windsor Management Insurance Brokers (Australia)
- Weight Management Information Center (Malaysia)
- Welsh Medicines Information Centre (Wales, UK)
- Windows Management Instrumentation Command-Line
- Wing Mount Intercooler (automotive)
- Wireless Mobile Interface Card (Cisco)
- Wolfson Molecular Imaging Centre (University of Manchester; UK)
- Western Massachusetts Industrial Customers Group
- Wellton-Mohawk Irrigation and Drainage District (Arizona)
- William and Mary Middle School Model United Nations
- Wilf Malcolm Institute of Educational Research (University of Waikato; Hamilton, New Zealand)
- Washington Mutual Investors Fund
- Waste Management Industry Fund (Northern Ireland, UK)
- Water Management Interest Group (Canada)
- White Mountains Insurance Group, Ltd. (Connecticut; Bermuda-domiciled)
- Wilderness Medicine Interest Group (School of Medicine; University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill)
- Wyszukiwarka Mg I Graczy (Polish role-playing games)
- Weapon Mounted Installation Kit (British military vehicles)
- Wildlife Management International Ltd. (New Zealand)
- Workshop on Mathematics in Image Processing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Confederation of West Midlands Chambers of Commerce is visiting Brussels to meet MEPs and EU commissioners while building relationships between the organisation and the West Midlands in Europe office.
Showcasing the West Midlands' strengths in innovation and creativity is the aim of a new initiative - the Regional Innovation Showcase Europe - launched last week at the West Midlands in Europe office in Brussels.
West Midlands in Europe, the regional partnership organisation which represents the interests of the region in Europe, hosted a seminar on State Aid, with Birmingham law firm Hammond Suddards Edge.
It will see MEPs and EU commissioners while building relationships between the organisation and the West Midlands in Europe office.
Members of the West Midlands in Europe organisation have been asked to comment on proposals by the European Union to increase the influence of regions on policy-making issues.
Launched by the West Midlands in Europe lobby group, it is part of the organisation's plan to raise the profile of the region across the continent.
Meanwhile regional partnership organisation, West Midlands in Europe has announced that HSE's Birmingham office has become its first corporate associate member.