Carole Fox of West Midlands Quality Centre, with John McNaught, the managing director of Bridgestone UK, with Alex Watson, the managing director of Kingsway and David Gray, managing director of Bulldog, celebrate the Investors in People Standard.
What does WMQC stand for?
WMQC stands for West Midlands Quality Centre (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of WMQC in our Acronym Attic
- West Midlands Passenger Transport Authority (UK)
- West Midland Passenger Transport Executive
- West Midlands Passenger Transport Executive (UK; aka Centro)
- West Midlands Poisons Unit (UK hospital ward)
- Whittington Moor Printing Works (Chesterfield, England, UK)
- Windows Media Player for Windows XP
- Western Montana Planning Zone (USDA)
- Websphere MQ (IBM)
- Weight Maintenance Questionnaire (nutritional science)
- William and Mary Quarterly (journal)
- WebSphere MQ (Message Queue) Everyplace (trademark of IBM)
- WebSphere Message Queueing Integrator (IBM)
- WebSphere Message Queueing Integrator Broker (IBM)
- West Midlands Quaker Peace Education Project (UK; est. 1984)
- WebSphere MQ Workflow (IBM)
- War Maintenance Reserves
- Water Management Review (various organizations)
- Wealth Management Research (investment advice)
- Welding Material Requirement
- Wellington Mounted Rifles (Wellington, New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The latest recognition, issued by the West Midlands Quality Centre, highlights strengths and areas of good practice throughout the school.
The West Midlands Quality Centre produced a report on behalf of Investors in People UK following an assessment of Elwa's Investors in People (IiP) standard which had been originally awarded on the basis of its joint management structures with the Higher Education Funding Council for Wales (HEFCW).
CAPTION(S): DELIGHTED: (from left) Ian Redford with Kath Marsh, of Warwickshire Chamber, Mike Judge, of the West Midlands Quality Centre, which made the award, and Yvonne Rose, of the Learning and Skills Council Coventry and Warwickshire
John Pearson, West Midlands Quality Centre director, believed that the new equipment would make the administration of Investor in People more efficient and easier to operate.