The vaccine has been withdrawn in the West Midlands Health region while a scientific investigation is carried out into the death of Mr Anthony Rook, aged 63, of Malins Hill Road, Evesham.
What does WMHR stand for?
WMHR stands for West Midlands Health Region (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of WMHR in our Acronym Attic
- West Midlands Higher Education Association (UK)
- Western Mental Health Institute (Bolivar, TN)
- Winnebago Mental Health Institute (Wisconsin Department of Health Services)
- Wikimedia Hong Kong
- Weston Minor Hockey League (York, Ontario, Canada)
- White Matter Hyperintensity Lesions
- Wisconsin Minnesota Hockey League
- West Michigan Honda Meet
- Ward Melville Heritage Organization
- Worcestershire Mental Health Partnership Trust (UK)
- Ward Melville High School (East Setauket, NY)
- Warren Mott High School (Warren, MI)
- Washakie Mental Health Services (Wyoming)
- Watkins Memorial High School (Pataskala, OH)
- Wayne Memorial High School (Michigan)
- Website Management and Hosting Service
- West Mesa High School (Albuquerque, NM)
- West Mesquite High School (Mesquite, TX)
- West Monroe High School (West Monroe, LA)
- West Morgan High School (Trinity, AL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More than 600 GPs in the West Midlands health region - which includes Coventry and Warwick-shire - were asked to indicate their views.