In 1979 the West Midlands Christian Football League was formed under its previous title of the West Midlands Inter-Church Football League to enable Christian men, who opposed the playing of the game on a Sunday when they would be attending their local church, to have the opportunity to participate in a friendly competition whilst upholding Christian beliefs and ideals".
What does WMCFL stand for?
WMCFL stands for West Midlands Christian Football League (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Worldwide Military Command and Control System
- Weill Medical College of Cornell University
- West Monroe Community Development (Louisiana)
- World Museum Culture Expo (South Korea)
- World Music Charts Europe (represents 20 European countries)
- West Midlands Cave Exploration Group (UK)
- Western Micronesian Chief Executives Summit
- Waste Management Charitable Foundation
- West Michigan Career Fair
- Whitehead Monckton Charitable Foundation (UK)
- West Morris Central High School (Chester, NJ)
- Washington Management Consultant Initiatives (Washington, DC)
- Weinstein Management Co., Inc. (Glen Allen, VA)
- Word Miracle Church International (Accra, Ghana)
- Working Model of the Child Interview (psychology)
- Wyoming Medium Correctional Institution (Torrington, WY)
- Western Mindanao Community Initiatives Project (Mindanao, The Philippines)
- West Midlands Cancer Intelligence Unit (UK)
- White Men Can't Jump
- West Michigan Criminal Justice Training Consortium
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was a midfielder for Perry Barr-based Clarendon FC, of the West Midlands Christian Football League.
Team-mates and officials at the club, which plays in Division One of the West Midlands Christian Football League, have paid tributes to Mr Rose.