The most pleasing aspect was that a number of things the Government wants councils to do are already part and parcel of our strategic outlook in the West Midlands Centre of Excellence.
What does WMCOE stand for?
WMCOE stands for West Midlands Centre Of Excellence (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- West Michigan Coastal Kayakers' Association
- White Mountain Conservation League (Pinetop, AZ)
- William Mitchell College of Law (St. Paul, MN)
- West Michigan Community Mental Health System (Ludington, MI)
- West Michigan Consultants Network (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)
- West Midlands Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament (UK)
- Wireless Multihop Communications in Networked Robotics
- Westinghouse Materials Company of Ohio
- Wet Melding Collectief Ontslag (Dutch: Collective Redundancy Notification Act)
- World Missing Children Organization (Netherlands)
- Western Massachusetts Chiefs of Police Association
- Western Mining Corporation Philippines, Inc.
- Wizard Master Control Program
- West Michigan Crime Prevention Association
- Wisconsin Midrange Computer Professional Association (Elm Grove, WI)
- Windows Media Center Presentation Layer (trademark of Microsoft)
- Winmedia Communications Private Limited (India)
- West Michigan Coast Riders (Muskegon, Michigan)
- Westminster Christian (Miami, FL)
- White Man Can't Reggae (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Learning Lab, the West Midlands centre of excellence for those involved in the development and use of technology in education and training, has extended its elearning training suppliers to include the soft skills area, with the addition of Rhema Consultants who have joined as full members.
Known as the West Midlands centre of excellence for regeneration, RegenWM's Prizes are designed to celebrate good practice and success in regeneration.