First place teams will compete at the state MESA event on April 17 at West Mesa High School.
What does WMHS stand for?
WMHS stands for West Mesa High School (Albuquerque, NM)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WMHS
We have 5 other meanings of WMHS in our Acronym Attic
- West Michigan Honda Meet
- Ward Melville Heritage Organization
- Worcestershire Mental Health Partnership Trust (UK)
- West Midlands Health Region (UK)
- Ward Melville High School (East Setauket, NY)
- Warren Mott High School (Warren, MI)
- Washakie Mental Health Services (Wyoming)
- Watkins Memorial High School (Pataskala, OH)
- Wayne Memorial High School (Michigan)
- Website Management and Hosting Service
- West Mesquite High School (Mesquite, TX)
- West Monroe High School (West Monroe, LA)
- West Morgan High School (Trinity, AL)
- West Morris High School (Califon, New Jersey)
- West Muskingum High School (Zanesville, OH)
- Western Maryland Health System
- Western Military Historical Society (reenactment association)
- Weston McEwen High School (Athena, OR)
- Wildwing Model Horse Stables (est. 1976)
- Wildwood Middle High School (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Light-Years Ahead A special partnership between West Mesa High School in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and Sandia National Laboratories (SNL) is a shining example of how the development of CTE is enhanced by the support of industry and government.
One of the main goals of the chapter is to provide scholarships to local graduates of the New Mexico Photonics Academy at West Mesa High School, which has the only high school chapter of SPIE in the nation.