West Liberty Foods Officials at West Liberty Foods (WLF), based in in West Liberty, Iowa, say food safety is a priority.
What does WLF stand for?
WLF stands for West Liberty Foods (Iowa)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WLF
We have 30 other meanings of WLF in our Acronym Attic
- Wing Leading Edge Sensor (aerospace technology)
- Workstation/Laptop Environment Stabilization (now Desktop Management)
- Western Lake Erie Sailing Club
- Work Location Enhancement Team
- Viva La Figa (MotoGP motorcycle races)
- Waist Level Finder (camera viewfinder type)
- Wallis and Futuna (ISO Country code)
- Washington Legal Foundation
- Watch List Filtering (software)
- We Love Fine (clothing retailer)
- Western Louiseville Fiberboard, Inc. (Canada)
- Whiskas Liberation Front
- Williams-Landel-Ferry (polymer science equation)
- Wisconsin Law Foundation (est. 1951)
- Women's Leadership Fund
- Women's Legal Forum
- Wood Light Frame (Construction Style)
- Workload Factor
- World Leaders Forum (various organizations)
- World Lighting Fair (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
West Liberty Foods is an Iowa-based turkey processor that was opened in 1996 when the Iowa Turkey Growers Cooperative (ITGC) purchased a soon-to-close Oscar Mayer processing plant in West Liberty, Iowa.
West Liberty Foods LLC, of which the Iowa Turkey Growers Cooperative is the majority owner, has announced construction of a new facility in Tremonton, Utah, which will become the fourth plant for the Iowa-based meat processor and marketer.
The privately held meat co-packing company West Liberty Foods Incorporated (West Liberty, Iowa) is currently building a third plant in Mount Pleasant, Iowa.
ITGC operates two other processing plants, West Liberty Foods and Sigourney Foods, which ship fully cooked, ready-to-eat meat products to Mount Pleasant for slicing.
Premium Beef, Loess Hills Aquaculture and West Liberty Foods.
Previous award winners include the Iowa Farm Bureau Federation, Southwest Iowa Egg, Wells Dairy, West Liberty Foods, Tall Corn Ethanol, Midwest Grain Processors, Quad County Corn Processors and Siouxland Energy & Livestock.