Members of Scammonden Water Sailing Club (SWSC) and Pennine Sailing Club took part the West Lancashire Yacht Club 24 hour race at Southport.
What does WLYC stand for?
WLYC stands for West Lancashire Yacht Club (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WLYC
We have 1 other meaning of WLYC in our Acronym Attic
- Wellington Ladies Welfare League (band)
- West Linn-Wilsonville (Oregon school district)
- Wilton League of Women Voters (Wilton, CT)
- Windows Live Experience (Microsoft)
- Western Land Exchange Project (now Western Lands Project)
- We Love You
- Westerly (Amtrak station code; Westerly, RI)
- Wise Living Yoga Academy (India)
- West Lothian Youth Action Project (UK)
- Who Loves You Baby
- Wyoming Latina Youth Conference
- West Liberty Youth Dream Catchers (Iowa)
- Worldwide LaRouche Youth Movement (Lyndon LaRouche; Leesburg, VA)
- World's Longest Yard Sale (annual event)
- West Lothian Youth Theatre (UK)
- World Labour Zionist Movement
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA)
- Professionelles Wissensmanagement
- Wachtmeister (German: Sergeant)
- Waldenström's Macroglobulinemia
Samples in periodicals archive:
The pair, who sail with West Lancashire Yacht Club, were named victors after picking up five firsts and a second during races over the Bank Holiday weekend place in and around the Bangor coast in County Down.
Corrine's mother Kari, who is a member of West Lancashire Yacht Club, said: ``Corrine has a very adventurous spirit.
The Class originated at Southport under West Lancashire Yacht Club but has been based at West Kirby since 1920.
Nearby residents on the Promenade, and West Lancashire Yacht Club which uses the marine lake for a number of sports events, have both objected to the scheme.
Byline: BY ANDREW STRATTON BOLTON Sailing Club produced another remarkable performanceto retain the West Lancashire Yacht Club Twenty Four Hour Dinghy Race at the weekend.
Byline: BY ANDREW STRATTON THE action will come thick and fast on Southport Marine Lake this weekend when West Lancashire Yacht Club stage their annual Twenty Four Hour Dinghy Race.
The brother and sister pairing were two members of a talented five-strong squad which travelled to Brittany from the West Lancashire Yacht Club based in Southport.