They are all aiming to win the Wilson Trophy, hosted by West Kirby Sailing Club over Bank Holiday weekend (May 3-5).
What does WKSC stand for?
WKSC stands for West Kirby Sailing Club
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WKSC
We have 2 other meanings of WKSC in our Acronym Attic
- White Knuckle Racing Team
- We Kill Suckers (paintball slang)
- Well Known Service
- Wirtschaftskammer Salzburg (Germany)
- Worksheet (File Name Extension)
- Workstation Subsystem
- Wroclawski Klub Sportowy (Polish: Wroclaw Football Club)
- World Karate-do Shotokan Academy
- World Kuk Sool Association
- West Kingston Skating Club (Ontario, Canada)
- West Kirby Social Club (UK)
- Western Kentucky State College (now Western Kentucky University)
- Weekly Flying Schedule Product
- Windowing Korn Shell
- Well-Known Seasoned Issuer (SEC)
- Weekly Simulator Schedule Product
- Wroclawskie Kopalnie Surowcow Mineralnych (Polish: Wroclawskie Mines of Mineral Resources)
- West Kent Shooting School (UK)
- West Kitikmeot/Slave Study (research program; Canada)
- West Kitikmeot Slave Study Society (Yellowknife, NT, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
West Kirby Sailing Club Commodore Chris Riley said the club was honoured to welcome the Duke of Edinburgh.
That result guaranteed the West Kirby Sailing Club member a spot at the ISAF Youth Sailing World Championships that will take place in Zadar, Croatia, starting on the 7th July.
or write 48, Old Liverpool A number of north-west clubs are supporting the regattas, including Liverpool Yacht Club, the Royal Mersey Yacht Club, and West Kirby Sailing Club.
The first phase of the work is finished and the lake will be available for West Kirby Sailing Club to hold this weekend's Wilson Trophy sailing event.
The first phase of the work had finished and the lake was available for West Kirby Sailing Club to hold last weekend's Wilson Trophy sailing event.
Twice-married Mr White, a director of business development and support services with Iranian company Mushrif Contracting and Trading, was a former pupil of Calday Grange Grammar School and a former member of West Kirby Sailing Club.
SAILING: West Kirby Sailing Club, via their Hawks team, put their name on their own Wilson Trophy for the first time since 2001 after a spectacular three-day event for the British Team Racing Championship in Firefly dinghies on the Marine Lake at West Kirby.