In 1986, Councilmember Guarriello became a member of the Board of Directors of the West Hollywood Community Housing Corporation (WHCHC), a non-profit corporation which rehabilitates run-down housing and builds new apartment buildings to increase the supply of affordable housing in West Hollywood.
What does WHCHC stand for?
WHCHC stands for West Hollywood Community Housing Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- We Help Community Development Corporation (Belle Glade, FL)
- Wallace H. Coulter Foundation (Miami, FL)
- Whistler Health Care Foundation (Whistler, British Columbia, Canada)
- White House Central Files
- White House Conference on Families
- Windmill Hill City Farm (est. 1976; UK)
- Williams Holden Cooklin Gibbons (London, England, UK)
- Wimmera Health Care Group (Australia)
- West Haven Community House (Connecticut)
- White House Conference on Hunger
- Walkerton Healthy Community Initiative (Walkerton, Ontario, Canada)
- West Humber Collegiate Institute (Rexdale, Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Wireless Host Controller Interface (Intel)
- Windows Hardware Certification Kit (Microsoft)
- West Hills College Lemoore (Lemoore, CA; community college)
- Windows Hardware Compatibility List (Microsoft)
- White House Conference on Library and Information Services
- White House Conference on Library and Information Services Taskforce
- West Ham Central Mission (est.1905; London, England, UK)
- Women in Health Care Management (Acton, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The City Council also voted to incorporate the following design changes to the project: * Eliminate a translucent screen facing the interior courtyard; * Expand the landscaping, with the possible inclusion of vines, on the side of the new building facing the street; * Direct the City to engage in future discussions with the West Hollywood Community Housing Corporation and WASET regarding the management of the property; and * Modify the materials on the faE*ade of the rear building to be more compatible with the historic structure.
Heilman was instrumental in the establishment of the West Hollywood Community Housing Corporation, a City-funded, non-profit organization that develops affordable housing in West Hollywood.