hospitality South Texas College Texas information technology West Hills Community College District Calif.
What does WHCCD stand for?
WHCCD stands for West Hills Community College District (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Washington Health Care Center (Washington, DC)
- West Hills College Coalinga (California)
- White House Conference Center (Washington, DC)
- White House Custom Colour
- Wise Health Care Consumer (course)
- Woburn House Conference Centre (London, England, UK)
- Woodland Hills Country Club (Woodland Hills, CA)
- Worcester Hibernian Cultural Centre (Worcester, MA)
- White House Commission on Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- White House Commission on Complementary and Alternative Medicine Policy
- World Health Care Congress Europe
- Wolfe-Harris Center for Clinical Studies (Northwestern Health Sciences University; Bloomington, MN)
- White House Conference on Children and Youth
- When Heaven Comes Down (Dokken; song)
- White House Correspondents' Dinner
- We Help Community Development Corporation (Belle Glade, FL)
- Wallace H. Coulter Foundation (Miami, FL)
- Whistler Health Care Foundation (Whistler, British Columbia, Canada)
- White House Central Files
- White House Conference on Families
Samples in periodicals archive:
Co Ho from Fullerton College and Michelle Kozlowski of West Hills Community College District each received the 2007 Excellence in Technology Leadership Awards; and Riverside Community College, Butte College, Evergreen Valley College, and West Hills Community College District each received 2007 Technology Focus Awards.
Psychiatric Technician Instructor at West Hills Community College District, the lead school in the C6 partnership.