And its Letheby & Christopher sports catering arm provides hospitality staff for events such as Henley Royal Regatta and venues including the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff and West Ham Football Club.
What does WHFC stand for?
WHFC stands for West Ham Football Club
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WHFC
We have 2 other meanings of WHFC in our Acronym Attic
- World Hockey Federation
- World Hovercraft Federation (sporting club)
- World's Healthiest Foods (book)
- Wright's Haven Farm (Limington, ME)
- Wycombe Holiday Flats (UK)
- World Health Federation/International Society and Federation of Cardiology
- Western Home Furnishings Association
- Wyoming Health Funds Alliance (Casper, WY)
- Warhammer Fantasy Battle (game)
- Wilmot Heritage Fire Brigades (Ontario, Canada)
- Westwood Homestead Financial Corporation (Ohio)
- Wide Horizons for Children (Waltham, MA)
- Windy Hill Fitness Centre (Essendon, Victoria, Australia)
- Woods Hole Field Center (US Geological Survey; Reston, VA)
- World Harvest Faith Center (Saugus, CA)
- Wade Hampton Fire Department (Greenville, SC)
- West Harrison Fire Department (New York)
- West Haven Fire Dept (West Haven, CT)
- Western Holmes Fire District (Ohio)
- Wilmington Housing Finance and Development (credit counselor; Wilmington, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 80,000-seater stadium for the Games is set to be transformed to a 60,000-seater venue for football, athletics, concerts and community use, and the new home of West Ham football club after 2012.
The whole pounds 8,000 we raise will be donated to Maya's appeal event, which takes place at West Ham Football Club on Wednesday, October 5, where there will be a huge number of people ready to follow the pup's and, more importantly, Maya's progress.
Former Essex and England captain Graham Gooch has backed the county cricket club's plan to share London's Olympic Stadium with West Ham football club and Newham Council after the 2012 Games are over.
David Gold and David Sullivan, the new co-owners of the nearby West Ham football club, have expressed an interest in relocating the Premier League side to the Olympic Stadium.
By working with representatives from the English Premier League head office along with officials from Liverpool, Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur, Fulham, and West Ham football clubs, Safenames was able to establish a common link between the individual online trademark infringement cases.
On the show-the two-hour one-off special for the sport station- Brand and the Oasis star discussed the latest football news and called up the American President to ask if he really is a fan of West Ham football club.
In a statement released today, a Zabeel spokesperson said: "There is no truth to media reports that Zabeel Investments made an approach to West Ham football club yesterday.