The Brant Community Healthcare System is considering amalgamating with the West Haldimand General Hospital to improve access for WHGH patients and cut costs.
What does WHGH stand for?
WHGH stands for West Haldimand General Hospital (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WHGH in our Acronym Attic
- William H. Gordon Associates (Chantilly, VA)
- Walnut Hill Garden Club (est. 1967; Massachusetts)
- Walton Heath Golf Club (UK)
- West Hove Golf Club (UK)
- Westchester Hills Golf Club (White Plains, NY)
- Worsley Hall Garden Centre (UK)
- Warwick Hills Golf and Country Club (Grand Blanc, Michigan; site of the Buick Open)
- Word of His Grace Fellowship (Cuyahoga Falls, OH)
- World Hapkido Games Federation
- Warhammer the Game of Fantasy Battle
- Wireless Holdings Group, Inc. (formerly Sanswire Technologies, Inc.)
- William Henry Gates the Third (cofounder of Microsoft)
- West Hartford Girls Soccer League (West Hartford, CT)
- We Hug Honda
- Weddings, Honeymoons and Holidays (wedding directory; Australia)
- Welsh Hedgehog Hospital
- Whatever Happened, Happened (Lost fan forum slang)
- William Harvey Hospital (UK)
- William Henry Harrison (ninth US president)
- Wilton Hanford Hanover (Canberra, Australia; professional services company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the Company or CML ), a leading community-based provider of laboratory and medical imaging services in Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia, is pleased to announce that it has partnered with the Brant Community Healthcare System to provide outpatient laboratory specimen collection and testing services for the Haldimand Family Healthcare Team in Hagersville and referral laboratory services for Brant Community Healthcare System, West Haldimand General Hospital in Hagersville and the Norfolk General Hospital in Simcoe.