Expected Start/Finish: 6 December 2008 - Mid 2013 Status: Under construction The 28 kilometrelong Western Ring Road extends from the junction of the Princes and West Gate Freeways, Laverton to Sydney Road (Hume Highway) Fawkner.
What does WGF stand for?
WGF stands for West Gate Freeway (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WGF
We have 22 other meanings of WGF in our Acronym Attic
- West Green Elementary School (West Green, GA)
- Westinghouse Government Environmental Services (Carlsbad, NM)
- Working Group on Education Statistics (Association for the Development of Education in Africa)
- Working Group on Education Sector Analysis
- Working Group on Extrasolar Planets (est. 1999; International Astronomical Union; Paris, France)
- Working Group on Energy Strategies and Technologies (China)
- Working Group on Emergency Technology
- Working Group on Emergency Telecommunications
- Wallace Global Fund
- Waveguide Filter
- Wild Goose Festival (North Carolina)
- Wind God Fist (Tekken game maneuver)
- Windows Graphics Foundation
- Women of God Foundation
- World Gaming Federation (website)
- World Gold Fund (DSP BlackRock; India)
- World Golf Foundation (est. 1993)
- World Grits Festival (St George, South Carolina)
- Wharton Global Family Alliance (University of Pennsylvania)
- Won't Get Fooled Again (song)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company has also increased revenues in Australia, where it is part of alliances working on the West Gate Freeway upgrade for the Victoria State Government and the Ipswich Motorway Upgrade for the Queensland State Government - and is competing for five other transport infrastructure schemes.
The West Gate Freeway project is being funded by the Federal ($12.