2 Weyerhaeuser Company - Key Employees 12 Company Profile: West Fraser Timber Co.
What does WFT stand for?
WFT stands for West Fraser Timber Co. Ltd. (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WFT
We have 32 other meanings of WFT in our Acronym Attic
- Wildland Fire Safety Training Annual Refresher
- Wet Financiering Sociale Verzekeringen (Dutch: Financing Social Insurance Law)
- World Federation of Scientific Workers
- Turbo Geared Drive Machinery (US Navy)
- Walleyes for Tomorrow (habitat research)
- Washington Federation of Teachers
- Waterfront (real estate)
- Weatherford International (stock symbol)
- Web File Transfer
- Well Formation Test
- Western Flower Thrip (insect)
- Wet Film Thickness (Coating Measured in Microns)
- Wharfedale Technologies Inc. (New Jersey)
- Wheelock Family Theatre (Boston, MA)
- Windowed Fourier Transform
- Wingfold Transmission
- Wire-Fox Terrier (dog breed)
- Work Force Training (state unemployment tax charge)
- World Family Tree (genealogy)
- World Fashion Tour
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thirteen lumber mills, located in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, and Texas, were sold to West Fraser Timber Co.
MEMPHIS, TN -- International Paper has signed a definitive agreement to sell 13 lumber mills to West Fraser Timber Co.
``We won the practical victory,'' said John Allan, president of the British Columbia Lumber Trade Council, which represents Canfor, West Fraser Timber Co.
April 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- International Paper has completed the sale of 13 lumber mills to West Fraser Timber Co.
Commerce Department and dumping investigation are Canfor Corp, West Fraser Timber Co.
Ltd * Weyerhaeuser Company * West Fraser Timber Co.
TSX: WFT) VANCOUVER, March 31 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- West Fraser Timber Co.