Warnings The eight trusts formally warned for failing to meet core standards: Barts and the London NHS trust Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS trust Luton and Dunstable Hospital NHS Foundation trust Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals NHS trust Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS trust, Harlow, Essex Queen Elizabeth Hospital NHS trust, Greenwich, south-east London West Dorset General Hospitals NHS trust West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS trust
What does WDGH stand for?
WDGH stands for West Dorset General Hospitals (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- We Don't Give A Hoot
- Woodspring Deposit Guarantee Board (UK)
- White Deer Golf Course (est. 1965; Montgomery, PA)
- Working Days after Government Contract
- World Disc Golf Championships (frisbee golf)
- What Do Graduates Do? (publication; UK)
- What Does God Do
- Washington Division of Geology and Earth Resources (geological hazards)
- War Department Ground Forces (US DoD)
- World Deaf Golf Federation (est. 1994)
- Wisconsin Developmental Guidance Model (education)
- Wireless Devices Group North
- War Department General Order
- Wesdegroot Projects (Netherlands)
- West Disc Golf Phenomena (disc golf club; France)
- Whitehorse Division of General Practice (Melbourne, Australia)
- Wellington Dufferin Guelph Public Health (Ontario, Canada)
- Wage Determination Generation System (US DOL)
- War Department General Staff (US)
- Wet Distillers Grains with Solubles (product)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The consultant said he had asked West Dorset General Hospitals NHS Trust late last year to buy the equipment but had no success.
West Dorset General Hospitals spokeswoman Alison Barker said: "Comments have been received noting that certain kinds of underwear may be more visible than others.