In Egypt, Saipem has been awarded by Burullus Gas Company a contract for the development of the West Delta Deep Marine Phase IXa Project about 90 kilometres off the Mediterranean Coast of Egypt.
What does WDDM stand for?
WDDM stands for West Delta Deep Marine (Egypt)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WDDM
We have 1 other meaning of WDDM in our Acronym Attic
- World Database Development Group
- World Domination Design Group (New York, NY)
- Washington Deaf Disc Golf Association (Seattle, WA)
- Worldwide Dungeons and Dragons Game Day
- Wavelength Distributed Data Interface (computer science)
- Waynesboro Downtown Development, Inc. (Waynesboro, VA)
- WinPath Device Driver Interface (software)
- What Difference Does It Make?
- Wave Dynamic Differential Logic
- Wavelength-Division Demultiplexing
- Windows Display Driver Model
- Windows Vista Display Driver Model (Microsoft)
- Worldwide Direct Democracy Movement
- Windows Display Driver Model Driver (Microsoft product)
- World Detector Dog Organization
- Water District Development Project (Philippines)
- Web Development Done Right (Wisconsin)
- Wire Diagram Data System
- Worcester District Dental Society (Worcester, MA)
- World Dance & Dance Sport Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hopes about increasing gas production primarily relied on British Petroleum's (BP) output from the West Delta Deep Marine field.
CAIRO: BG Egypt said Tuesday that gas production had started from the second stage of Phase 7 of the West Delta Deep Marine (WDDM) Concession, according to a statement.
4 billion ($3 billion) on Phase VIII of its West Delta Deep Marine Concession (WDDM) by mid-2010.
In the West Delta Deep Marine block, BGI in the late 1990s drilled four wells back-to-back and each of them flowed at a world record of 90 MCF/day in water depth of more than 2,000 feet.
Mediterranean Basin and Gulf In Egypt, BG commenced an intensive programme of appraisal drilling on discoveries in the BG-operated West Delta Deep Marine Concession.
PARIS -- Regulatory News: Technip (Paris:TEC) (ISIN:FR0000131708) has been awarded a lump sum engineering, procurement, installation and construction (EPIC) contract by Burullus Gas Company SAE(1) for the West Delta Deep Marine (WDDM) Phase VIIIa development project.
In the West Delta Deep Marine block, BGI in the late 1990s drilled four wells back-to-back and each of them flowed at a world record of 90 MCF/d in water depth of more than 2,000 ft.