The West County Wastewater District entered into a solar Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) with SPP, which allowed the District to embrace solar without the use of public capital.
What does WCWD stand for?
WCWD stands for West County Wastewater District (est. 1921; Richmond, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCWD
- Wirral Community Wind Band (UK)
- World Council for the Welfare of the Blind
- Why Can't We Be Friends?
- Walkerton Clean Water Centre (Walkerton, Ontario, Canada)
- West Central Wisconsin Consortium
- West Coast Waterfront Coalition (USA)
- West Coast Wrestling Connection
- Western Canada Wilderness Committee
- Workout Club and Wellness Center (New Hampshire)
- Washington County Water Conservancy District
- Western Canal Water District (Nelson, CA)
- Weston Creek Woden Dodgers (Australia)
- Wellington Corpus of Written English (Växjö University; Sweden)
- World Class Web Enterprises (various locations)
- Wasatch County Water Efficiency Project (US EPA; Utah)
- World Championship Wrestling Federation (online fantasy game)
- World City Water Forum (South Korea)
- West Coast Working Group
- Workers' Compensation Working Group (Texas Department of Insurance)
- Western Canadian Wheat Growers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
014 MW, or 35 percent, of the annual electricity demands of the West County Wastewater District in Northern California's Contra Costa County.
014 MW system at the West County Wastewater District in Richmond, CA; a 1.