We conclude that the mass mortality of geoducks on the exposed west coast of Vancouver Island may be the result of wave- induced anastrophic (localized catastrophic) burial.
What does WCVI stand for?
WCVI stands for West Coast of Vancouver Island (Fisheries and Oceans Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of WCVI
- Wrangell Convention and Visitor Bureau (Wrangell, AK)
- Watersheds Coalition of Ventura County (California)
- Warren County Virtual Community School (Lebanon, OH)
- Tungsten (Wolfram) Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Wine and Cardiovascular Disease (EU project)
- World Congress of Veterinary Dermatology
- West Coast Vintage Dirt Track Series (motorcycle racing)
- Wales Center Volunteer Fire Company, Inc. (Erie County, New York)
- West Caldwell Volunteer Fire Department (est. 1904; West Caldwell, NJ)
- Weston Creek Veterinary Hospital (Australia)
- William C. Velasquez Institute (San Antonio, Texas)
- Western College of Veterinary Medicine (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- World Council for Venue Management
- Wansbeck Council for Voluntary Service (Ashington, Northumberland, UK)
- West Country Vending Service (UK)
- Western Canadian Veterinary Students Association
- Waitsfield and Champlain Valley Telecom
- Wayne County Vocational Technical Center (West Virginia)
- William Cornelius Vocational Training Centre (Guatemala)
- Wigan Council for Voluntary Youth Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
25 Navan Tofino is a district of 1,876 inhabitants on the west coast of Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada.
Re Along the Way, March On a fishing trip off the west coast of Vancouver Island, I headed out from Tofino.
This vibrant cafe is located in one of the most stunning places on earth; the West Coast of Vancouver Island is a booming vacation and resort area, with a fast growing community of young families.
AHOUSAHT FIRST NATION HAS taken the next step in its attempt to rid the community on the West Coast of Vancouver Island of drug dealers and bootleggers.
The West Coast of Vancouver Island Anne & Laurence Yeadon-Jones Harbour Publishing Box 219, Maderia Park, BC, Canada V0N 2HO 1550174452, $49.
Genetic data for Chinook salmon from the west coast of Vancouver Island Next we applied PORGS to genetic data derived from Chinook salmon populations.
During Springer's transport, "Luna," another young orca, turned up in similar circumstances off the west coast of Vancouver Island and became the focus of a less successful relocation effort.