O'Malley says the DONM job at the West Coast District Health Board (DHB) was highly relevant preparation: "West Coast is the most rural and remote of all the DHBs and where I was exposed to good thinkers who had engaged with issues of clinical and financial sustainability which required very different responses to clinical service delivery and workforce development.
What does WCDHB stand for?
WCDHB stands for West Coast District Health Board (New Zealand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- World Casino Dance Federation (Philippines)
- World Checkers and Draughts Federation
- World Council of Domino Federations
- Worst Case Deadline Failure Probability
- Washington Chromatography Discussion Group (mixture separation techniques)
- Waterloo Community Development Group (London, UK)
- Western Canadian Deans of Graduate Studies
- Westchester County Department of Health (New York)
- World Congress on Design and Health
- Writers Colony at Dairy Hollow (Eureka Springs, AR)
- Washoe County District Health Department (Nevada)
- We Can Do It
- West Coast Distribution Inc
- World Center for Dental Implantology
- Workflow Client Developer Kit
- Working Capital Demand Loan (short term loan)
- Washington Community Development Loan Fund (Seattle, WA)
- Wisconsin Community Development Legacy Fund
- Westchester County Department of Laboratories and Research (New York)
- Women's Coalition for Disaster Management Batticaloa (Batticaloa, Sri Lanka)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A new tool for planning nursing and midwifery staffing levels and rosters is being trialled by the West Coast District Health Board (WCDHB) in Greymouth.
She is currently director of nursing and midwifery at the West Coast District Health Board (DHB) and will take up her new position Later next month.
[ILLUSTRATIONS OMITTED] "It's weird to be in an exhibition when you are still alive," said West Coast District Health Board director of nursing Jane O'Malley, speaking at the opening of an exhibition celebrating the centenary of the Canterbury Trained Nurses' Association last month.
Jane O'Malley, RN, PhD, is the director of nursing and midwifery at West Coast District Health Board.
Jane O'Malley, RN, PhD, Director of Nursing and Midwifery, West Coast District Health Board
Michele Barber, RN, BA, is the nurse consultant at West Coast District Health Board.
The West Coast District Health Board and Central Otago Health Services Ltd are providers of primary and secondary health services to rural regions.