The financing provided by West Coast Opportunity Fund, LLC, a private fund managed by West Coast Asset Management, Inc.
What does WCAM stand for?
WCAM stands for West Coast Asset Management (est. 2000)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WCAM
We have 2 other meanings of WCAM in our Acronym Attic
- Wireless Cable Association International
- Wireless Communications Association International (Washington, DC)
- Wisconsin Chapter of the Appraisal Institute (Milwaukee, WI)
- Women's Cricket Association of India (est. 1973)
- Washington Center for Assisted Living (Tumwater, WA)
- West Catholic Athletic League (California)
- West Coast Athletic League (California)
- Washington County Adult Learning Center (Wakefield, RI)
- Westmoreland County Agricultural Land Preservation (Pennsylvania)
- Web Cam
- Western Canada Aviation Museum (Winnipeg, Maintoba, Canada)
- Wet Collectieve Afwikkeling Massaschade (Dutch: Collective Mass Claims Settlement Act; Netherlands; est. 2005)
- Wide Context Acoustic Modeling
- World Congress on the Aging Male
- Western Canada Airsoft Network (club network)
- Western Canadian Amateur National Motocross Championships (Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada)
- Wine Country Aquatics of Napa (Napa, CA)
- Women of Color Action Network (est. 2000)
- Workers' Compensation Action Network (Sacramento, CA)
- WWMCCS Crisis Alerting Network (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com), a leading buyer of residential development assets and a private equity source for real estate land developers and homebuilders, has hired Phil Rush to lead its West Coast asset management operations.
The May 16 event is sponsored by the UC Davis divisions of Social Sciences and of Mathematical and Physical Sciences, the departments of Communication and Geology, and West Coast Asset Management, Inc.
The complete speaker lineup at the 3rd Annual Value Investing Congress West includes: * Jeff Bronchick, Reed Conner & Birdwell, LLC * Mohnish Pabrai, Pabrai Funds * Mark Sellers, Sellers Capital Fund * Steven Romick, First Pacific Advisors * Zeke Ashton, Centaur Capital Partners * Atticus Lowe, West Coast Asset Management * Robert Hagstrom, Legg Mason Growth Trust * Lance Helfert, West Coast Asset Management * Vitaliy N.
The West Coast Asset Management team, with $439 million in firm assets under management, brings their techniques and strategies to light for readers here in every chapter of this book.
The complete speaking lineup at the 2007 Value Investing Congress West includes: * Robert Hagstrom, Legg Mason Capital Management * Thomas Russo, Gardner Russo & Gardner * Mohnish Pabrai, Pabrai Investment Funds * Steven Romick, First Pacific Advisors * Carlo Cannell, Cannell Capital * Whitney Tilson, T2 Partners & Value Investor Insight * Mark Sellers, Sellers Capital Fund * Wally Weitz, Weitz Funds * Michael McConnell, Shamrock Capital Advisors * Lance Helfert and Atticus Lowe, West Coast Asset Management * Zeke Ashton, Centaur Capital Partners * Douglas W.
10,000 Units, each consisting of 10 US $100 Preferred Shares, along with 800,000 Common Share Purchase Warrants are being issued to West Coast Asset Management, Inc.
The transaction will allow Phoenix to expand efforts already underway in its West Coast asset management operations to realize synergies among support functions.