25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Lucia Capital Group ("Lucia Capital" or "the firm"), a family of companies in the wealth advice and asset management space, today announced the signing of a definitive agreement for the purchase of the managed equity and fixed income accounts of West Coast Asset Management (WCAM).
What does WCAM stand for?
WCAM stands for West Coast Asset Management (est. 2000)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WCAM
We have 2 other meanings of WCAM in our Acronym Attic
- Wireless Cable Association International
- Wireless Communications Association International (Washington, DC)
- Wisconsin Chapter of the Appraisal Institute (Milwaukee, WI)
- Women's Cricket Association of India (est. 1973)
- Washington Center for Assisted Living (Tumwater, WA)
- West Catholic Athletic League (California)
- West Coast Athletic League (California)
- Washington County Adult Learning Center (Wakefield, RI)
- Westmoreland County Agricultural Land Preservation (Pennsylvania)
- Web Cam
- Western Canada Aviation Museum (Winnipeg, Maintoba, Canada)
- Wet Collectieve Afwikkeling Massaschade (Dutch: Collective Mass Claims Settlement Act; Netherlands; est. 2005)
- Wide Context Acoustic Modeling
- World Congress on the Aging Male
- Western Canada Airsoft Network (club network)
- Western Canadian Amateur National Motocross Championships (Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada)
- Wine Country Aquatics of Napa (Napa, CA)
- Women of Color Action Network (est. 2000)
- Workers' Compensation Action Network (Sacramento, CA)
- WWMCCS Crisis Alerting Network (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com), a leading buyer of residential development assets and a private equity source for real estate land developers and homebuilders, has hired Phil Rush to lead its West Coast asset management operations.
Heske joins Caldwell Partners from a boutique executive search firm focusing on the West Coast asset management space, where she was a managing director.
Although Orfalea, dubbed "Kinko" because of his kinky hair, devotes much of his time and resources to philanthropy these days, he is also passionate about West Coast Asset Management (WCAM), the investment firm he founded with Lance Helfert immediately after leaving Kinko's.
We are excited to have West Coast Asset Management and Centaur Capital Partners on board as new strategic investors to support the next stage of ADSI's growth and development.
The West Coast Asset Management team, with $439 million in firm assets under management, brings their techniques and strategies to light for readers here in every chapter of this book.
Atticus Lowe and Lance Helfert, West Coast Asset Management
Lance Helfert and Atticus Lowe, West Coast Asset Management