PAUL, March 14 /PRNewswire/ -- A 230-foot wind turbine has powered its way to center stage at the new Renewable Energy Research and Demonstration Center at the University of Minnesota West Central Research and Outreach Center (WCROC) in Morris.
What does WCROC stand for?
WCROC stands for West Central Research and Outreach Center (University of Minnesota: College of Food, Agriculture and Natural Resource Sciences)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- West Coast Regional Meet (Fortuna, CA)
- West Coast Route Modernisation (UK)
- Western Cultural Resource Management (est. 1978)
- Wireless Customer Relationship Management
- World Congress for Regenerative Medicine
- West Coast Regional Node (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration; US Department of Commerce)
- War Crimes Research Office (Washington College of Law)
- Warwickshire County Record Office (UK)
- West Coast Recyclers Organization (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- West Coast Regional Office
- Washington County Republican Party (Blountville, TN)
- Weapon Control Reference Plane
- World Climate Research Programme
- World Conference on Religion and Peace
- Worst-Case Reliability Prediction
- Writing Centers Research Project (University of Louisville; Kentucky)
- Joint Scientific Committee for the World Climate Research Programme
- World Climate Research Program, Oceanographic Component
- Washington County Regional Planning Council (Rhode Island)
- West Chester Railroad