PRIVATE landlord Bond Wolfe has moved swiftly to buy the former West Bromwich Building Society HQ in West Bromwich town centre following its decision to move to Brierley Hill.
What does WBBS stand for?
WBBS stands for West Bromwich Building Society (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WBBS
We have 3 other meanings of WBBS in our Acronym Attic
- Wireless Broadband Gateway
- Wide Bay Burnett Human Services Network (Australia)
- WarSeer Blood Bowl League (gaming clan)
- Wave Bottom Boundary Layer (oceanography)
- Will Be Back Later
- Whole-Body Bone Mineral Content
- Whole Body Bone Mineral Density
- Wide Bay Burnett Regional Organisation of Councils (Queensland, Australia)
- Waterways Breeding Bird Survey (est. 1998; British Trust for Ornithology)
- West Berkshire Ballet School (England, UK)
- Whole Body Bone Scan
- West Bengal Board of Secondary Education
- Wikis, Blogs, Bookmarking Tools - Mining the Web (Workshop)
- Western Black Bear Workshop
- White Bear Boat Works (White Bear Lake, MN)
- Wisconsin Basketball Yearbook
- Wabco Holdings Inc (stock symbol)
- Wakatere Boating Club
- WakeBoard Clinic
- Wakeboard Coalition (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Former West Bromwich Building Society chief executive Andrew Messenger has been appointed as the new business development advisor at Sutton Coldfield based Henwood Court Financial Planning.
THIS year, the West Bromwich Building Society celebrates its 160th birthday.
WEST BROMWICH Building Society yesterday confirmed it was in talks over a debt deal that would boost its capital strength.
A petition by building society chiefs, led by Andrew Messenger of the West Bromwich Building Society, has collected 22,000 signatures in favour of stamp duty reform, details of which were due to be handed in at No 11 Downing Street later today.
The deal from the West Bromwich Building Society and MG Rover -wittily called a `Brum Brum'mortgage -is open to first time buyers and borrowers who re-mortgage to the West Brom.
WEST Bromwich Building Society is creating 300 jobs over five years, both in branches and customer services as team leaders, contact handlers and contact support.
The initial pool consists of 187 commercial mortgages originated by West Bromwich Building Society ("WBBS") and West Bromwich Commercial Limited ("WBCL") with a provisional balance of GBP364.