TEST SCORES ARE RISING AND students are feeding a growing interest in the environment at West Brazos Junior High School in West Columbia, Texas.
What does WBJH stand for?
WBJH stands for West Brazos Junior High (West Columbia, TX)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- West Bengal Information Technology Services Association (Kolkata, West Bengal, India)
- Western Border Interoperability Working Group
- Warsaw Business Journal (Poland)
- Washington Business Journal (Washington, DC)
- Westfield Bondi Junction (Australia)
- Whistle Ban Jurisdiction
- Wild Bryde Jewelry (El Sobrante, CA)
- Worcester Business Journal (Massachusetts)
- World Baloch Jewish Alliance
- West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (India)
- Wynberg Boys' Junior School (South Africa)
- Wyoming Blues and Jazz Society (Evansville, WY)
- Western Bushveld Joint Venture (South Africa)
- Welcome Back, Kotter (70s US TV Show)
- Wet Basisvoorziening Kinderopvang (Dutch: Basic Child Law)
- Wetlands and Birds Korea (South Korea)
- Wojny Bitwy Kampanie (Polish: Wars, Battles, Campaigns; gaming)
- Word Backup (Microsoft Word file extension)
- Warwickshire Beekeepers' Association (UK)
- Water Bank of America Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
23 /PRNewswire/ -- West Brazos Junior High School in Brazoria, Texas has just received LEED(R) (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification, officially recognizing the school as an environmentally responsible and healthy place to grow and learn.