Officials of West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation (WBIDC), which is organising the investors' meet, Bengal Leads, confirm that they have sent invitation to Ratan Tata.
What does WBIDC stand for?
WBIDC stands for West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WBIDC
We have 1 other meaning of WBIDC in our Acronym Attic
- Wet Beperking Inkomensgevolgen Arbeidsongeschiktheidscriteria (Dutch law)
- Whalley Business Improvement Association (British Columbia, Canada)
- Wisconsin Bio Industry Alliance (Milwaukee, WI)
- Workshop on Binary Instrumentation and Applications
- Whole-body Infrared-A Irradiation
- Water Body Identification Code (Wisconsin)
- Weather-Based Irrigation Controller (sprinkler control device)
- Why Because I Can
- Wolfson Brain Imaging Centre (Cambridge, UK)
- Washington Business Improvement District (New Jersey)
- Wire-Bonded Interdigital Capacitor (circuits)
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Wideband Interface Equipment
- WebSphere Business Integration Event Broker (software)
- Water-Borne Improvised Explosive Device
- Web Based Interactive Education and Learning
- World Bank Institute Environment and Natural Resources Unit
- World Bank Institute Evaluation & Scholarship Unit
- Western Balkans Investment Framework (various organizations)
- World Biological Information Facility (cartoon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said the West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation has identified 18 acres in Uluberia in Howrah for an integrated foodpark project that ITC wanted to set up.
West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation ( WBIDC) managing director Subrata Basu said the agreement with the Salim Group was yet to be scrapped.