Methods Test populations: A cohort of 50 unrelated infertile men was collected at the Wessex Regional Genetics Laboratory (WRGL) following referrals from local and national clinicians.
What does WRGL stand for?
WRGL stands for Wessex Regional Genetics Laboratory (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Wrangell, AK, USA (Airport Code)
- White Red Green Blue (color filter)
- W R Grace and Company
- Western Regional Greek Conference
- W.R. Grace Daramic Plant
- World Real Gross Domestic Product
- Western Reserve Geriatric Education Center (Ohio)
- Wye River Group on Healthcare (Austin, TX)
- Weidman Reliance Group Inc. (real estate appraisals)
- Western Region Geologic Information Server (US Geological Survey)
- Wide-Range Gas Monitor (nuclear energy)
- Western Regional Graduate Program
- Woonasquatucket River Greenway Project (Providence, RI)
- World Rec.Gambling.Poker Tournament
- History of Work, Race, and Gender in the Urban World (graduate school concentration)
- Wadsworth Rittman Hospital (Wadsworth, OH)
- Waterford Regional Hospital (Ireland)
- Western Region Headquarters (NOAA)
- What Really Happened? (website)
- Wildlife Removal Handbook
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cross,  Hans Scheffer,  and Gert Matthijs   National Genetics Reference Laboratory (Wessex), Salisbury, UK;  Wessex Regional Genetics Laboratory, Salisbury, UK;  Center for Human Genetics, Leuven, Belgium;  Department of Human Genetics, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, Nijmegen, the Netherlands;  Applied Maths, Gent, Belgium;  Applied Biosystems, Nieuwerkerk aan den lJssel, the Netherlands.