Two neurologists blinded to the purpose of the study used the DSM-IV and the Wender Utah Rating Scale to assess retrospective reports from family members or close friends about the patients' previous symptoms of ADHD (Eur.
What does WURS stand for?
WURS stands for Wender Utah Rating Scale
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WURS in our Acronym Attic
- Wageningen University and Research Centre (Netherlands)
- West Ukrainian Resource Center (est. 1994)
- Wood Ultrastructure Research Centre
- Worldnet User's Reference Desk
- Wireless Universal Resource File
- Web User Reference Group (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology; Melbourne, Australia)
- Wisconsin United Residence Hall Association
- Walker User Risk Index
- Watershed Urban Runoff Management Program (San Diego Bay)
- Wake Up and Report Problem
- Wisconsin Upper Respiratory Symptom Survey
- Wideband, Uniform Rate, and Smooth Truncation (NMR spectroscopy)
- Wisconsin Urban and Rural Transit Association
- Wake Up Screaming (rock music club; UK)
- Washington Union Station (Washington, DC)
- Water Use Survey (Texas)
- Whole Unit Spare
- Windows Update Service (Microsoft)
- World University Service
- West University Softball Association (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Discriminant Validity of the Wender Utah Rating Scale For Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in Adults.
Among 51 methamphetamine-dependent adults who received 30-day inpatient treatment, 36 were screened as positive for attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) symptoms on the Wender Utah Rating Scale, which measures whether adults are likely to have ADHD.