Last year, Hoodoo beat out two competitors to manage 18 campgrounds in the Wenatchee National Forest.
What does WENF stand for?
WENF stands for Wenatchee National Forest (Washington)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Write Enable
- Writers and Editors Network (Mississauga, ON, Canada)
- Wyoming Education Network
- Wyoming Equality Network
- Western Europe, North America, Oceania
- Women Entitled to Nothing but Complete Happiness (International Wenches Guild)
- Women's Emergency National Corps, Hospitality and Entertainment Section (fictional organization)
- Watershed Ecosystem Nutrient Dynamics
- Water Enforcement National Data Base
- Wide Energy Neutron Detection Instrument
- [not an acronym] elbow skin
- Weekly Estimated Net Income Statistics (TV Show Friends)
- World Entertainment News Network
- Weighted Essentially Non-Oscillatory
- Workgroup of European Nurse Researchers (The Netherlands)
- World Education News and Reviews (New York, NY)
- Western European Nuclear Regulators Association
- Wehi-3-Expanded Neonatal Splenocytes
- Whole Earth Nature School (est. 1982; Japan)
- Wireless Emergency Notification System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Indoor and outdoor rooms, linked by a "boardwalk," frame gorgeous vistas of the Wenatchee National Forest from multiple angles.
Forest Service and spent most of his time in the Wenatchee National Forest doing whatever the situation called for, he said.
Two other sites are on private land, and the final two occur on Wenatchee National Forest.
A 1994 fire in the Wenatchee National Forest in Washington burned 140,000 acres, not three million.
In partnership with the National Forest Foundation (NFF), StubHub will plant trees in Wenatchee National Forest, located about 45 miles from Seattle.
Baker-Snoqualmie on the west of the crest and the Wenatchee National Forest on the east.
The fires are in the Okanogan and Wenatchee National Forest, with the northeast corner spread in the Loomis State Forest.