Some of the region's most promising youngsters attended their first session with the Welsh Talent Development Academy at the National Indoor Athletics Centre at the weekend.
What does WTDA stand for?
WTDA stands for Welsh Talent Development Academy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WTDA
We have 5 other meanings of WTDA in our Acronym Attic
- Working the Door
- Working Time Directive
- World Telecommunications Day
- World Tourism Day (UN)
- World Trade Display (Italy)
- Write Transition Detection
- Waldorf Teacher Development Association (Detroit, MI)
- Warren Township Development Association (Indianapolis, IN)
- Washington Tourism Development Authority (Washington, NC)
- Weather Tactical Decision Aid
- World Tree Dog Association (hunting dog competition group)
- World Trade Data Base (China)
- not an acronym (logistics infrastructure company; Miami, FL)
- Welcome to Diverse City (TobyMac album)
- World Telecommunication Development Conference
- Worldwide Traffic Developer Group
- Wavelength Time Division Multiplexing
- Western Tribal Diabetes Project (Northwest Portland Area Indian Health Board; Portland, OR)
- Witnessed Test Data Program (Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.)
- We Todd Did Racing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Welsh Talent Development Academy will be fielding Chris Gowell (Swansea) and Pontypridd's Joe Thomas in the 800m.
A member of the Welsh Talent Development Academy, a Welsh Athletics programme designed to nurture potential world-beaters, she has had a couple of injuries this season but each time came back to set new personal bests.