Our partnership with the Welsh Rugby Union is the latest move in our goal of changing the game when it comes to people's health.
What does WRU stand for?
WRU stands for Welsh Rugby Union
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WRU
We have 16 other meanings of WRU in our Acronym Attic
- Work Request Tracking Sub-System
- With Respect to Time (math term; jazz band)
- Warhead Replacement Tactical Telemetry Module
- World Radio and Television Council
- World Radio-TV Handbook
- Whitbread Round The World Race
- "Who Are You" Command Query
- Warrior Return Unit (US DoD)
- Weapons Replaceable Unit
- Welfare Rights Unit Inc. (legal advice; Victoria, Australia)
- Western Reserve University (Cleveland, OH)
- Where Are You? (roleplaying games)
- Wireless Remote Unit (Wireless Seismic, Inc.)
- Western Region Universities Consortium (various schools)
- White Rose University Consortium (UK)
- What Are You Doing
- Work-Related Upper Extremity Disorder
- Where Are You From?
- Wharfedale Rail Users' Group (UK)
- Windows on the Rockies User Group (Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Win the chance to team up with Welsh Rugby Union stars Leigh Halfpenny, Jamie Roberts, Dan Lydiate and Taulupe Faletau in an intensive training session on November 11 at Welsh Rugby Union's state-of-the-art Cardiff training centre.
The Welsh Rugby Union sponsor, famous for its multi-car policies, has been hit by cut-throat competition to grab customers.
WELSH rugby union star Andy Powell was arrested after driving a golf buggy towards a motorway hours after defeating Scotland in a thrilling Six Nations match, it was revealed yesterday.
Scotland and Ireland objected but the Welsh Rugby Union insisted they remained fully committed to the Celtic League and agreement was reached at a summit meeting
The Welsh Rugby Union have delivered a withering response to the decision by their Irish and Scottish counterparts to cancel the 2005-06 Celtic League season.
The MPs report, published this week, said: 'We note that the Welsh Rugby Union bans were nearly twice as long as that imposed on Mr Ferdinand; a contrast that speaks for itself.
But the Welsh Rugby Union appointed Ruddock, who did not apply, after approaching him last Monday.