Call 029 2063 6464 Welsh National Youth Opera is staging a new production of Paul Bunyan featuring more than 140 members of Britain's Got Talent finalists Only Boys Aloud alongside 80 young singers, musicians and technical placement students.
What does WNYO stand for?
WNYO stands for Welsh National Youth Opera (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Western New York Independent Living Project
- West Newbury Youth Leagues (Massachusetts)
- Western New York Land Conservancy (East Aurora, NY; est. 1991)
- Western New York Law Center
- World Network of Young Leaders and Entrepreneurs (Finland)
- Western New York Library Resources Council (Buffalo, New York)
- Western New York Motocross Association
- Western New York Mountain Bicycling Association
- Western New York Mobile Entertainers Alliance (Albion, NY)
- Western New York Nuclear Service Center
- Western New York Offroad Association
- Western New York and Pennsylvania (railroad)
- Western New York Paranormal
- Western New York Paralegal Association (Buffalo, NY; business support group; est. 1976)
- Western New York Regional Information Center
- Western New York Regional Information Network
- Western New York Romance Writers
- Western New York Sports Committee
- Western New York Sustainable Energy Association (Buffalo, NY)
- Western New York Sustainable Energy Association Trust (Buffalo, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She's encouraging other youngsters aiming for a life in the theatre - on stage or behind the scenes - to get involved with the Welsh National Youth Opera.
The Valleys-based choir, finalists in ITV1's Britain's Got Talent, will join forces with Welsh National Youth Opera to mark Benjamin Britten's centenary year in 2013.
uk Search for young singers WELSH National Youth Opera is auditioning for singers aged 16-25 to perform in its world premire of The Sleeper, by Stephen Deazley and Michael Symmons Roberts in Cardiff next summer.
The young Valleys-based choir will join forces with Welsh National Youth Opera to mark Benjamin Britten's centenary year in 2013.
CLASSICAL & OPERA WELSH National Youth Opera performs its take on the Sondheim musical Sweeney Todd at Wales Millennium Centre from tonight until Monday.
Organisers at Welsh National Youth Opera are holding auditions for those aged 16-25 in Wrexham on Monday, January 5 but applications need to be submitted before Christmas.
She went on to perform with Welsh National Youth Opera before getting into the Guildhall School of Music and Drama where she followed Bryn Terfel being awarded the coveted Gold Medal.