Anthony Christopher, Welsh Local Government Association spokesman for Roads, Infrastructure and Transport, said: "The Strategic Programme for Change has identified areas with the potential to deliver resource savings and service improvements through collaborative working across local councils and their partners.
What does WLGA stand for?
WLGA stands for Welsh Local Government Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of WLGA in our Acronym Attic
- Welsh Labour Force Survey (UK)
- Wako Logistics Group (Hong Kong)
- Washington Liaison Group (US DoD)
- Wedding List Giving, Ltd.
- Wellington, New Zealand - International (Airport Code)
- Westdeutsche Landesbank Girozentrale (German: West German Region Central Bank)
- Wing Landing Gear (aviation)
- Wireless Logix Group (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Without Loss of Generality (mathematical proofs)
- World Leadership Group (mortgage broker)
- Wako Logistics Group Incorporated
- Women Leadership and Governance Institute (Zimbabwe)
- World Logistics Group, Inc. (Philippines)
- We Love Genetics Not
- Western Libyan Gas Project
- Welsh Ladies' Golf Union (now Golf Union of Wales; Newport, Wales, UK)
- When Life Gives You Lemons
- Walking Libetry Half (half dollar)
- Walter Light Hall (Queen's University; Kingston, Ontario, Canada)
- Washington-Lee High School (Arlington, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Welsh Local Government Association said the controversial change to the UK Welfare system means, from April 2013, housing association and council tenants of working age will see their benefits cut if they are deemed to have spare bedrooms.
The Welsh Local Government Association report presents a range of bleak financial forecasts that show how spending on public services in Wales is set to face a hugely challenging future.
But the Welsh Local Government Association came to his rescue, offering to carry out a new survey on all allowances.
The Welsh Local Government Association argues that council newspapers are useful in providing information to people about the council's activities and has rubbished claims they provide unfair competition.
The Welsh Local Government Association (WLGA) welcomed the decision.
The deal is between the Welsh Local Government Association and the GMB, Unison, UNITE and UCATT trade unions through the Wales TUC.
The Welsh Local Government Association has said well done to Rhondda Cynon Taf council for reaching the finals for a top award.