It was established with 45 staff transferred from the Assembly's European Affairs and Urban and Rural Development Divisions, and a further 43 from the Welsh European Programme Executive Committee.
What does WEPE stand for?
WEPE stands for Welsh European Programme Executive (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of WEPE in our Acronym Attic
- West Philadelphia Alliance for Children (Philadelphia, PA)
- Wisconsin Electric Political Action Committee (Milwaukee, WI)
- Wageningen Evaluating Programmes for Analytical Laboratories (Wageningen University, Netherlands)
- Women in Engineering Programs & Advocates Network
- West End Presbyterian Church (Richmond, VA)
- Wisconsin Electric Power Company
- Weapon Control Systems Engineering
- Water Environment Protection Division (Canada)
- Weighted Early Packet Discard
- Westinghouse Engineered Products Department (Carlsbad, NM)
- Weapons Exercise
- World Eightball Pool Federation
- Washington Energy Policy Group (Olympia, WA)
- Wells Environmental Protection Group (Wells, England, UK)
- Weapons Effect Simulation Program
- Wholesale Electricity Price Index
- Water Efficiency and Public Information for Action
- Weapons Planning Information Management System
- Walton Erickson Public Library (Morley, MI)
- Weighted Echo Path Loss (communication acoustics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Welsh European Programme Executive have stepped in, pledging pounds 91,000 to maintain the business until it can make new grant applications.
Based in a restored Grade II listed church, it is North Wales's biggest indoor adventure play centre, and was created in July 2000, with a grant from the Welsh European Programme Executive.