For more information on the Welsh Bone Marrow Donor Registry, log on to www.
What does WBMDR stand for?
WBMDR stands for Welsh Bone Marrow Donor Registry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Washington Bulk Mail Center
- West Bank Motorcycle Club (Minneapolis - St. Paul, MN)
- West Bengal Medical Council (India)
- Whole Blood Monocyte Count
- Wholesale Broadband Managed Connect
- World Beard and Moustache Championships
- William Blair Mezzanine Capital Partners (Chicago, IL)
- Well Blow Me Down
- Willow Brook Metropolitan District (Colorado)
- Wisconsin Biotechnology and Medical Device Association
- Wang Band Management Facility
- West Beach Music Festival
- Wanna Be My Girl Friend
- William Booth Memorial Halls (Nottingham, UK)
- Wasaga Beach Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- West Bend Mutual Insurance (West Bend, WI)
- West Branch, Michigan
- Where Black Music Lives (radio station; University of Illinois)
- Wine Bottlers Marlborough Ltd. (Marlborough, New Zealand)
- Well-Being Manifestations Measure Scale
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tracy Sampson, publicity and marketing manager at the Welsh Blood Service, of which the Welsh Bone Marrow Donor Registry is a part, said: "Thousands of patients hope for a bone marrow donor who can make their life-saving transplant possible.
The Welsh Bone Marrow Donor Registry, which is run by the Welsh Blood Service, is a panel of people who have volunteered to donate their bone marrow to someone in need of a transplant.